What happens when employees go around IT to use their own Dropbox-like services, webmail or USB drives to send company information? Employees want simplicity and convenience however this pervasive practice presents significant security and compliance risks for IT, including:
- Loss of control over who has access to the files and data
- Lack of visibility and audit trails
- Risk of data breaches and compliance violations
What's the answer? Join industry experts Michael Osterman and Ipswitch's David Boone for a rapid-fire 29 minute discussion as they review:
- Typical tools - What are the products employees are bringing with them to work?
- What are the risks of relying on personal file sharing tools in the workplace?
- How can I balance the need of the individual with the requirements of the organization?
To summarize the discussion, each panelist will provide their top 3 things to look for in an easy-to-use and governed business-class file sharing solution.
In the registration form, pick the date you wish to attend. Bring your questions. Challenge the experts. Learn how to regain control. Register now.